Teddi Mellencamp Names 'RHOBH' Star Who Didn’t Reach Out Amid Cancer Battle

placeholder image

Teddi Mellencamp has been battling stage 4 melanoma for the last three years, and there's one "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star who has yet to reach out to her.

On Wednesday (April 2) the "RHOBH" standout told US Weekly that former casemate Garcelle Beauvais has not contacted her regarding her ongoing battle with melanoma.

"Garcelle has not reached out," Mellencamp revealed. Page Six mentioned that the costars, who appeared together in season 10 of the beloved series, were never very close.

Beauvais was not the only one of Mellencamp's costars to withhold their support amid her tumultuous cancer battle. In March, the mother-of-three revealed that "RHOBH" star Dorit Kemsley, whom she considers one of her "best friends," did not contact her, via iHeartRadio podcast "Two Ts In A Pod." Mellencamp has since told US Weekly that Kemsley ended up reaching out after a mutual connection got involved.

"Dorit has now. I’m good friends with Erika [Jayne], so she said, 'Dorit does want to reach out to you now, can she?' I [said], ‘[I] don’t know how quick I’ll be to forgive, but sure.'"

Mellencamp is very open about her cancer battle and continues to update fans via social media. Just last month, she unveiled the results of a recent surgery, sharing that a few tumors were unable to be removed.

"I have multiple tumors in my brain that weren’t able to be removed via surgery. I also have 2 tumors in my lung. These are all metastases of my melanoma."

For more, read Teddi Mellencamp Gives Extremely Honest Health Update Amid Cancer Battle.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content